Tuesday, November 15, 2011

RE/MAX and You on November 2nd, 2011

I know, I know, I know! You are just tired of hearing of how many opportunities RE/MAX has for you to attend and learn. Sometimes the amount of information out there is just overwhelming. The overwhelming number of emails, the calls from Vendors selling the biggest and best new thingy that will set you and your business apart, etc. etc. etc..
I want to challenge you to attend RE/MAX and You on November 22nd, 2011
I use RE/MAX and You as a day to reflect on what is coming and what is important for me. Where else can you get a trusted source of information on what is new and what is smart. Trust that is what it is all about. Not some competitor just wanting you to move to them. Not a salesperson just wanting you to buy their wares or services. A trusted source of knowledge to build your business foundation on.
The knowledge to impart to you a strong business direction, the Brand strength to implement the strategy for success and the confidence to win the day.
If you have not yet registered for RE/MAX and You, do so today. Take the day to reflect, engage, network and prepare for 2012.
I look forward to seeing you at RE/MAX and You!
Darryl Mitchell

RE/MAX Professionals Incorporated Brokerage

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any thoughts on this posting let us know. We always have time for your input!